Monday, February 7, 2011

"I have a dream"

    As my friends might say I am a unique individual. The most interesting man in the world will even say i'm an interesing person. I have won a gold medal at every possible olympic sport. Some people have a dog I have a sloth. Everything Chuck Norris knows he learned it from me. I can kill two stones with one bird. I can finish an eight hour shift in four hours. When I climb mount everest the mountain gets a frost bite.
     I go to third world countries and heal the wounded with my magical powers. I finish a 7 day week in 5 days. Every morning I run around the world. I have been awarded the key to the city in 20 different cities. I can hotwire pretty much anything and hack any account. I have been awarded the noble peace prize in every category possible and have won every tv award possible.
     I tutored Albert Einstein. I coached Wayne Gretzky, Michael Jordan and Tiger woods. If I wrote the phone book, it would be the best selling book. I can finish a game of tic tac toe in two moves. When I get near a black hole, it gets sucked into me. Some people think that the American's were'nt the first people on the moon. Well they are right, I was the first person on the moon.
     I wrote Martin Luther King's speech "I have a dream" and I also have a dream, and that dream is to attend your university. When i get accepted have your people call my people.

Sincerely,

Rav Matharoo

No comments:

Post a Comment