Wednesday, May 25, 2011

2850 Paris Street
Penticton, British Columbia,
V2A 8G2

May 25, 2011

Mr.Kleats
Soccer Coach
120 Geen Avenue,
Penticton, British Columbia
V2A 3W1
Dear Mr.Kleats:

I am Rav Matharoo, the father of Rajesh Matharoo. I understand that you are a busy person and have many responsibilties. I have some concerns regarding my sons soccer team and would appreciate it if you would take the time to read through them.

I understand that working a full time job and then coaching a soccer team can be stressful. But your regular attendance on time would greatly be appreciated. I have attended some practices and have also noticed that after being late, practices drills are disorganized and rushed. I suggest planning the practice beforehand or hiring an assistant coach. I have also attended a few games and noticed that winning is the number one priority. Considering the age group I believe that gaining experience in the sport is more important than winning. Also all of the players should receive equal playing time as some players have sat out an entire game. Another concern I have is that yelling at the players will not achieve anything. If they make a mistake, point it out to them and tell them how to correct the mistake and by doing this you will be reinforcing their confidence. I thank you for taking the time to read this letter and hope you will consider some of my Suggestions.

Sincerely,

Rav Matharoo

1 comment:

  1. 2 of 3 assignments complete. Satire needs more humor and sarcasm to capture the tone. Letter is diplomatic and very polished.

    ReplyDelete